PHP Set 2 (30 mcqs)
PHP Set 1 (30 mcqs)
1. What does PHP stand for?
1. Scripting language is
Everyday Science Set 2 (40 mcqs)
1.The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number.
Everyday Science Set1 (40 mcqs)
1.Which is the outermost planet in the solar system?
SQL Set 1 (40 mcqs)
1. …………………… is the full form of SQL.
MySQL Set 2 (20 mcqs)
1. BLOB data type can have default column value.
MySQL Set 1 (25 mcqs)
1) MySQL runs on which operating systems?
DBMS Set 3 (20 mcqs)
1. The relational model is based on the concept that data is organized and stored in two-dimensional tables called ……………………….
DBMS Set 2 (20 mcqs)
1. State true or false.
DBMS Set 1 (20 mcqs)
1. DBMS is a collection of ………….. that enables user to create and maintain a database.
HTML Set 4 (50 mcqs)
1. Which element we want to center a block of content or position a content block on the page?
HTML Set 3 (50 mcqs)
1. What can be define within a single font tag :
HTML Set 2 (30 mcqs)
1. Which would be the best keyword(s) for you to enter to search an electronic encyclopedia for information about the World Cup soccer tournament?
HTML Set 1 (20 mcqs)
1. Which of the following term describes the art of making dynamic & interactive pages?