Monthly Archive: January 2015
1. If the most significant bit of relative address byte is 1, then the short jump instruction is a) forward jump b) back jump c) either forward or back jump d) none
1. The feature of Pentium 4 is a) works based on NetBurst microarchitecture b) clock speed ranges from 1.4GHz to 1.7GHz c) has hyper-pipelined technology d) all of the mentioned 1.7GHz. It has hyper-pipelined technology.
1. The salient feature of Pentium is a) superscalar architecture b) superpipelined architecture c) superscalar and superpipelined architecture d) none of the mentioned
1. The Stack follows the sequence a) first-in-first-out b) first-in-last-out c) last-in-first-out d) last-in-last-out
1. In which of these modes, the immediate operand is included in the instruction itself? a) register operand mode b) immediate operand mode c) register and immediate operand mode d) none of the mentioned
1. Which of the following is a supporting chip of 80286? a) interrupt controller b) clock generator c) bus controller d) all of the mentioned